Anti-Aging Aesthetics on Long Island
Anti-Aging Treatments in Nassau & Suffolk County
At Island Plastic Surgery, we offer a selection of non-surgical treatment options intended to improve your overall appearance. Our Long Island plastic surgeon Dr. Pamela Gallagher is a member of the American Board of Plastic Surgery.
With more than 30 years of experience, our plastic surgery center is dedicated to providing you with personalized attention and patient care.
We offer these aesthetics and anti-aging procedures:
- Cellfina: The Cellfina procedure is an advanced, revolutionary treatment which has been proven to fight and reduce the appearance of cellulite. It can be used in areas which tend to have fat content, such as the thighs and buttocks.
- Phototherapy BBL: This healing light therapy can drastically increase the overall look and feel of your skin. From acne to unwanted scars and lesions, this treatment is ideal for correcting any unwanted blemish from your skin.
- BBL Forever Young: If you have noticeable signs of aging on your skin such as sun spots, small veins, age spots, or other skin conditions, the Forever Young treatment might be right for you. This treatment can reverse sun damage and other damage.
- BBL Laser Hair Removal: Tired of shaving or waxing to remove unwanted hair? Laser hair removal may be the answer. This is a non surgical procedure that provides laser hair removal treatments for the face, armpits, legs, bikini area, arms, chest, back, and shoulders.
- SkinTyte: This infrared healing treatment is designed to noticeably increase the overall firmness of your skin. There is no need for topical anesthetics and the overall downtime for this procedure is relatively quick.
- Ultherapy: Ultherapy is a non-surgical, non-invasive treatment which can be used to lift and improve the appearance of your tissue. It can be used on your neck and face and does not require any needles or knives.
- Botox: Botox is one of the most common and safest types of injectable fillers which can be used to improve your facial appearance and reduce signs of aging.
Enhancing Your Appearance & Signs of Aging
Aesthetic treatments can be used to not only change your appearance and improve your self-confidence, but to reduce signs of aging. Whether you wish to correct a specific problem, tighten and smooth your skin, or improve the signs of the natural aging process, we can help.
Would you like a free consultation? Please reach out to our plastic surgeons today at our West Islip office at (631) 661-2579 or Mineola at (516) 977-9922!