Thought plastic surgery was just trending among women? Think again! More men are looking to plastic surgery to improve their image and boost their confidence than ever before. Just what kinds of procedures are they getting you ask? We’ve listed the top five most popular for you below:
- Liposuction – “Dad bods” be gone! While some men are embracing the “dad bod” trend, many are turning to liposuction to contour and reshape their bellies to help shed those extra pounds.
- Rhinoplasty – Just like women, it’s not uncommon for men to be dissatisfied with their facial features. Nose surgery has helped many men feel confident, knowing that each of their features is perfectly in-proportion to the next.
- Chin Augmentation – On the same order as rhinoplasty, many men are desire a more proportionate, symmetrical look. By either using an implant or repositioning the jaw bone, men are able to achieve a more strong, masculine jaw line.
- Neck & Eye Lifts – Men are saying sayonara to sagging skin and wrinkles. Eyelid rejuvenation and neck lifts have been gaining popularity — by way of both injectables and surgical solutions.
- Male Breast Reduction – Women aren’t the only one’s who deal with the hormonal imbalance effects of aging. Men can develop gynecomastia, a condition that causes breast tissue to enlarge. While diet and exercise can help, the only tried and true way to see results is with plastic surgery.
No matter what results you, or the man in you life is hoping to achieve, we can help you select the perfect procedure.