Sure there are plenty of great plastic surgery procedures that create drastic and eye-catching results, but if subtly is what you’re after don’t be discouraged! There are plenty of ways to fine-tune your appearance and boost your confidence without shouting it out to the world. These seven simple plastic surgery procedures are proof:
- Enlarge Your Eyes: Botox can work more wonders than one. Move over wrinkles, and make room for beautiful, bold eyes. A simple injection into the corners of the eyes can make them appear larger and more well-rested.
- Tighten Your Jawline: Botox is back at it again, defining jawlines without all the effort involved with contouring. A small injection can fine tune jaw muscles and even help manage TMJ (temporomandibular joint disorder) pain!
- Banish Dark Circles: Say goodbye to tired eyes! The popular filler Juvederm can be used to lessen the appearance of dark undereye bags for up to a year before retreating.
- Sharpen Your Smile: Teeth whitening isn’t the only way to make your smile irresistible. A little bit of Botox can keep the corners of your mouth from turning down, keeping your pout plump and friendly at all times.
- Fix Your Nose: Before you go under the knife for an all out rhinoplasty procedure, consider turning to fillers and injectables instead. Many patients have found great results by using these to correct small bumps.
- Smooth Your Skin: Everyone has a little extra baggage they’d rather do away with and perhaps some cellulite to match, no matter how much they workout. If you’re looking to tone up, a Cellfina or CoolSculpting session might be just the thing. — The best part? No down time!
- Lift or Enlarge in Proportion: Just because you’ve seen celebrities with drastic breast augmentation results, doesn’t mean your procedure has to follow suit. In fact, many women opt for a very slight and natural look for a less obvious boost.
Looking to put some finishing touches on your appearance? Look no further than Island Plastic Surgery . With more than 25 years of experience in cosmetic and reconstructive surgery, Dr. Pamela Gallagher can help you decide on the procedure that’s right for you.