Plastic Surgery Procedures on Long Island
All types of plastic surgery are complex and take attention to detail. That’s why when you’re looking for an esteemed plastic surgeon, you want someone who can handle it all, from tummy tucks to breast reductions. Island Plastic Surgery is that do-it-all solution for Long Island, NY. Led by Dr. Pamela Gallagher, our team is capable of performing a vast range of services. We can provide numerous services that work to get you to your cosmetic goals. Dr. Gallagher is always happy to meet with prospective patients and consult with them on their best options. Learn more about each of our services and reach out to our team with your questions.
A Range of Breast Procedures
Breast plastic surgery is one of our most common procedures at Island Plastic Surgery. However, breast procedures aren’t interchangeable for one another. We provide an array of distinct operations with the goal of making you look and feel your best. You might choose one of the following operations:
- Breast Augmentation: Also known as breast implants, this procedure is designed to increase the size of the breasts, making them appear more symmetrical, or rebuild a damaged breast.
- Breast Lift: If you’re unhappy with breasts that appear to sag, a breast lift could be the solution for you. This procedure is also useful for stretched skin or nipples that point downward.
- Breast Reduction: Sometimes, we struggle with breasts that are too large and cause neck and back pain. The team at Island Plastic surgery can reduce their size in women as well as men struggling with gynecomastia.
- Breast Reconstruction: If your breasts have been damaged as the result of an injury or disease, we can help rebuild your bust.
Numerous Body Procedures to Choose From
Body procedures are also common practice at Island Plastic Surgery. Our team is well-equipped to provide well-known operations as well as some more obscure procedures. We mainly perform the following procedures:
- Tummy Tuck: Those who receive this procedure come away with a firmer and slimmer belly. Our team removes any excess skin and repairs loose muscle.
- Liposuction: If you have hard-to-get-rid-of fat in certain areas of your body, liposuction may be an excellent solution. We also offer Lunchtime Lipo for our patients with a tight schedule.
- Body Lift: This operation involves sculpting the entirety of the abdomen, hips, thighs, and buttocks. It combines a tummy tuck and thigh lift with a buttocks procedure.
Regain Your Confidence with a Face Procedure
Facial procedures are widespread and known for making patients appear younger. At Island Plastic Surgery, Dr. Gallagher and her team can perform a range of face procedures, including:
- Face Lift: We can reshape your face through tightening the skin and muscles in the face and neck. Most often, facelifts are used to treat sagging, deep creases, and jowls.
- Neck Lift: This procedure gives better definition to the neck and jawline. Neck lifts can be performed through minor surgery or several injections over a number of days.
- Rhinoplasty: Nose surgery involves reshaping a crooked or misshapen nose. We work with patients whose concerns are cosmetic, as well as those struggling with a birth defect.
- Eyelid Surgery: Take years off your appearance with eyelid surgery to remove bags. We also use this procedure to correct drooping eyelids and excess fat.
- Brow Lift: Dissatisfied with your eyebrows? A brow lift raises heavy brows and erases frown lines that cause a perpetually angry expression.
- Ear Surgery: This operation sets the ears back closer to the head and can also be used to reduce the size of your ears. Ear surgery is often performed on children to correct asymmetrical ears.
- Facial Fat Grafting: This procedure uses fat from other parts of your body to correct concerns such as thin, flat, plump, or asymmetrical face.
Improving the Face and Skin Non-Surgically
The team at Island Plastic Surgery also offers plenty of non-surgical procedures to meet your cosmetic goals. Our procedures geared toward the face and skin include everything from fillers and injectables to facial and chemical peels. We also offer BBL, Radiofrequency, Fractora or Ultherapy services. You have plenty of options when it comes to improving the quality of your skin and the appearance of your face. Simply consult with our staff to learn which is best for your needs!
Non-Invasive Body Treatments at Island Plastic Surgery
You don’t need surgery to get the perfect body! If you’re struggling with stubborn fat deposits that won’t go away with diet and exercise, CoolSculpting may be the solution for you. This treatment freezes fat cells and eliminates them virtually pain-free. It’s completely safe and non-invasive, with little downtime after the procedure. If you are looking to enhance your figure with increased muscle tone and fat reduction you may want to try Emsculpt. Beyond these body treatments, Island Plastic Surgery also offers laser hair removal, BodyFX, radiofrequency skin tightening and more.
Providing PRP Hair Loss Treatment
Are you struggling with hair loss? Island Plastic Surgery offers hair restoration techniques to give you your hair and your confidence back. We utilize PRP hair rejuvenation to promote the regrowth of your natural hair. How does it work? Platelet-rich-plasma (PRP) is found in the blood and has incredible properties that encourage growth function in the skin cells. If your hair is thinning prematurely, don’t hesitate to talk to our team about this innovative treatment for hair rejuvenation.
Ready to Restore Your Confidence? Contact Us!
As you can see, the team at Island Plastic Surgery is trained in an extensive list of services and procedures. Whether you’re interested in surgery or would rather stick to something non-invasive, our team is here to help you restore confidence in your appearance. We’ve worked with countless patients in Long Island, NY who have found success in one of our face procedures, breast lifts, and liposuction, among many others. We understand choosing plastic surgery is a difficult decision, and we’re here for you every step of the way. Simply set up a consultation with Dr. Gallagher to discuss your goals and explore your options. Contact us today to get started.