Surgical Procedures on Long Island
Plastic surgery can be used for a variety of purposes, from post-accident recovery to improving your appearance and eliminating unwanted weight. Whether you want a facelift or breast implants, reach out to Island Plastic Surgery to learn about the procedures we provide. Our plastic surgeon Dr. Pamela Gallagher has more than 30 years of experience and is dedicated to providing you with the results you desire. Read on to learn more about some of our most popular surgical procedures, and contact our office in Mineola at 516-531-7871 or in West Islip at 631-485-2353 to schedule a consultation today!
Our Surgical Procedures
We combine our 30 years of plastic surgery experience with the industry’s leading procedures and technology to deliver unparalleled surgical results to our clients across Long Island. We offer a wide range of surgical procedures, including:
- Head and Face Procedures – Our head and face procedures are designed to treat aesthetic abnormalities and alter the appearance of a particular facial feature to a patient’s liking. The head and face procedures we perform include facelift, neck lift, eyelid surgery, brow lift, facial fat grafting,
rhinoplasty, and ear surgery.
- Breast Procedures – Our most common breast procedure is breast augmentation, but we also offer breast lift, breast implants, breast reduction, and male breast reduction surgeries.
- Abdomen Procedures – If your abdomen is not as smooth or shapely as you’d like, we can offer you a tummy tuck, liposuction, or body lift procedure, which addresses several areas of the body.
- Buttocks Procedures – We offer two different types of butt lift procedures for clients who want to improve their buttocks, including buttock enhancement, and buttock liposuction.
- Facelift – If you are experiencing loose skin, sagging in your face, displaced or fallen fat, or deep creases, you may benefit from a face lift procedure (rhytidectomy). We will sit down with you to plan a targeted approach to your facelift, giving you the exact facelift image you’d like to achieve.
- Surgical Body Procedures – The surgical body procedures we offer are intended to address the buttocks, abdomen, breasts, arms, thighs, and legs. As with all of our surgeries, we take special care to ensure that our finished work on any part of your body fits your desired vision.
Planning Your Surgery
If you are considering plastic surgery with our plastic surgeon at Island Plastic Surgery, it is important that you sit down with us to discuss what you hope to achieve with plastic surgery and if procedures like breast augmentation, eyelid surgery, a neck lift, or a breast reduction are right for you. At our plastic surgery center, we will provide you with a wealth of resources and answer your questions and any concerns you may have. Once our plastic surgeon determines if you are a candidate for surgery, we can put together a plan. If you do not see a procedure that is for you, check our non-surgical procedures section as well if you are interested in botox or other kinds of liposuction. Call us today at either Mineola at 516-531-7871 or in West Islip at 631-485-2353 for a consultation.